Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter fun

This week at Try it on Tuesday is an easter week.I have done a tag that i coloured with distress inks and used a mask for a tree bough,took a piece ofacetate and stamped on it but on the back i glued and glittered and stuck to the tag made small flowers added a ticket and ribbon and thats my easter bunny tag.Do go see the other d.t's offerings they are great.The craft barn have donated a £15 voucher for the winner this week so well worth a try,how generous is that.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this GG - that freebie stamp has been popular - do share it on the Craft Stamper gallery too xx

Bee and Dee said...

What a lovely tag would look great attached to a chocolate egg. hugs Bee

zandra said...

I like that stamp, too. Great tag.
Hugz, Z

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous tag, love how you made the rabbit image.
Yvonne x

Anne said...

What a lovely tag - I haven't used my bunnys yet - they look so sweet. Thanks for sharing the idea. Cheers Anne

Mrs.B said...

Lovely tag Georgina, I like the addition of your Cherry Blossom tree.
Avril xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful tag, Janet. I love the freebie stamp and what you have done with it looks amazing!

Indian Wedding Cards said...

I love Ur Blog. So beautiful and fun.