Tuesday 31 May 2011

This week at Try it on Tuesday it was up to me to pick the thame so o picked DREAMS,anything as long as it was on your creation.I had this little plastic egg so i coloured it with alcohol inks,coloured a mini Tilda my dear friend Janet stamped for me,punched tiny flowers for her to stand onand a beaded heart,tied a ribbon around it,the box i made and added butterflies to the sides and a fairy on front.The banner has a verse that bringd the Dream into it.Few folk have seen a Fairy,but i found this one for you,If you try with all your might,She'll make your DREAMS come true.Lovely isn't it.





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Lovely Lady
Loved this theme, loved making my sample and love looking at yours!! It's soooo pretty! and thats a lovely verse. Hope alls well georgy
see you soon
x Michelle