Thursday 29 April 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS. this is my entry this week, i cut the tag
from my new Tim Holtz Die and coloured it with distress ink
pumice stone,then stamped with a crackle stamp in the same ink
and on top of that stamped with artprint brown using a stamping
up stamp,put photo of my mum, dad, brother and me,YES that is
me!!!! embossed the quote with bronze, coloured the heart with
alcohol ink and added a ribbon.I truly love this,the photo was taken
at Catterick outside the married quaters we lived in as dad was in
the army.Mums no longer with us and it brings a lump to my throat
to see her young and happy, god bless mumxxx

5 comments:

PatR said...

Great tag and great memory. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.
Pat xx

Judith said...

Love this tag, love the effect.

Unknown said...

This is Fab GG love you using your new stash too!! Thanks for joining us at Tt this week x Janet

Sally H said...

Wow! That's stunning! Your photo is such a lovely memory - so precious! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Netty said...

Love it, its gorgeous, Annette x