Thursday, 29 April 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS. this is my entry this week, i cut the tag
from my new Tim Holtz Die and coloured it with distress ink
pumice stone,then stamped with a crackle stamp in the same ink
and on top of that stamped with artprint brown using a stamping
up stamp,put photo of my mum, dad, brother and me,YES that is
me!!!! embossed the quote with bronze, coloured the heart with
alcohol ink and added a ribbon.I truly love this,the photo was taken
at Catterick outside the married quaters we lived in as dad was in
the army.Mums no longer with us and it brings a lump to my throat
to see her young and happy, god bless mumxxx

5 comments:

PatR said...

Great tag and great memory. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.
Pat xx

Judith said...

Love this tag, love the effect.

Clarky J said...

This is Fab GG love you using your new stash too!! Thanks for joining us at Tt this week x Janet

Sally H said...

Wow! That's stunning! Your photo is such a lovely memory - so precious! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Netty said...

Love it, its gorgeous, Annette x