Friday 26 February 2010

Well this is the day!!!! i am officially
a pensioner, imagine that?
I consider myself a VERY fortunate
person, i have had some beautiful
gifts and cards from my family and i
thank them above that, for their love
and caring,they make me proud of who
they have become,giving me also the
most beautiful grandchildren, and of
course not forgetting my D/H who has
been by my side through the good and
bad and we have come through.
As if that's not enough i have received
some WONDERFUL cards and gifts from
the friends i have made through crafting,
some whom i have never even met, but hope
to one day,I thank you from my heart for
helping to make this a wonderful day,
luv Georginaxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birhday cheeky girl x Glad you are being spoiled you are one special lady xx

maddy hill said...

Happy Belated Birthday Georgina !
love your "beware the door " ! made me giggle !

hope you have a fabulous week !
love
maddy x