Friday, 28 August 2009


this is my entry for Tuesday Taggers:I used a spice bottle from Ikea and glued flower soft in the bottom,punched a circle which i stamped with elusive images hedgerow stamps and a tree(cant see them very well in photo) then stamped and coloured toadstools and stoos a fairy in back,The lid i glued lace around stuck flower embellishments on with pearls in centre and white flowersoft in between and made a fimo fairy to sit on the top(my first effort with fimo). had such fun.

5 comments:

Teri said...

This is lovely! Looks like you had loads of fun making it.
Thanks for playing at TT this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Clarky J said...

Wow my sparkly friend - this is brilliant as is my fabby birthday gifts too! You spoil me pal xx Thanks for joining us at TT this week too xx Janet

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

totally different to what everyone else has done. Looks great. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

Michelle said...

A fabulous idea Georgina and beautifully done WOW!! Thanks for coming to play at our!
x Michelle

My name is CINDY...... said...

Love it!!